Pashmina Bar – Give a gift and save lives! Guests who donate $100 or more will receive a red pashmina scarf on the day of the luncheon. You have the option to pre-commit a gift here on the website or by calling 361-445-3190. You will also have the opportunity to donate at the luncheon, where our gorgeous pashminas will be on display for you to see!
Cor Vitae: The Heart of Life is American Heart Association’s premiere philanthropic group comprised of individuals who share a commitment to building healthier lives. Individuals who contribute $5,000 or more between January 1 and December 31 are recognized as Cor Vitae members. Cor Vitae provides a variety of unique opportunities for like-minded individuals to learn about the mission, core programs, and impact their gifts make at the American Heart Association.
· Signature Cor Vitae lapel pin
· Invitations to exclusive events and activities
· Personalized updates from Nancy Brown, CEO and other AHA leadership
· Recognition in the American Heart Association Honor Roll of Donors
· Access to VIP receptions at key events
· Invitations to local, regional, and national American Heart Association events
· CPR Anytime training kit
· Special insider communications via a Quarterly Newsletter
· Private briefing from Association leadership on key strategic issues and accomplishments
· Specialized access, information and updates tailored to your specific mission interests
Patron $5,000 –$9,999
Champion $10,000 –$24,999
Silver $25,000 -$49,999
Gold $50,000 -$99,999
The American Heart Association is the nation’s oldest and largest voluntary organization dedicated to fighting cardiovascular diseases. The Association funds more cardiovascular research than any U.S. organization outside the government. Since 1949, we have invested more than $3.3 billion in the heart of our country. Each year, 22.5 million volunteers and donors work with us to create better lives by teaching, supporting and studying the needs of those at risk. But we cannot do it alone.
For additional information about supporting the American Heart Association and joining Cor Vitae, please visit http://corvitae.heart.org or contact Erin Wilder.